Bangor Civic Society


News & EventsTown WalksTools & FeaturesMembershipMessage Board
Fabric of the Church
Stained Glass Windows
Bells & Clock
Accountants - Architects
Creation of the Paris of St James
Interior (before 1955)
Interior (1966)
Changes to the interior since 1955
Church Hall
General Changes to the Parish
Vicars & Church Wardens

Please Note: St James' Church passed to the ownership of the Catholic Church in 1996. It is now known as "Our Lady and St James".

More information: Listed Building Index

Using the Guide :
1. Select a page from the right or from the contents list above.
2. Use the buttons to the top right to navigate the guide.

Back one page
Back to Index (this page)
Help / Navigation Key
Text (not currently available)
Forward one page

St James' Church Upper Bangor

© Copyright Bangor Civic Society 2006 Home | Contact Us | External Links | Link To Us | Other Civic Societies | Site Map | Search | FAQ | Constitution | Site Credits